Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C., is now offering family and divorce mediation services designed to help separating and divorcing families reach amicable resolutions of all issues of concern, helping couples and families leave conflict behind. Virginia Maroulakos Rucinski, Esq., APM is a licensed attorney (NJ, NY and PA) and an Accredited Professional Mediator, with more than 20 years of mediation experience.
When you work with a dedicated and experienced mediator, you will benefit from:
- Logical, patient approach to mediation
- Hassle-free appointment scheduling
- Reasonable rates
BENEFITS OF MEDIATION, VS. LITIGATED PROCEEDINGS INCLUDE:
- Less Costly – Compared to traditional contested divorces
- Faster Resolution – From your first session, all focus will be on helping you come to a full agreement.
- Private Setting – A dignified, private setting. You will schedule a time to review your personal documents, discuss your concerns, and explore an agreement you and your partner both find acceptable.
- Increased Control – over the resolution
- Compliance – because parties work together, compliance with a mediated agreement is usually high
- Mutuality – parties work mutually toward a resolution
- Preservation of Relationships – integrity of the process helps preserve relationships
- Support – Mediator acts as a neutral facilitator to guide parties through the process
- Think “outside of the box” for possible solutions
Divorce is a difficult time for all parties involved.
It is important for individuals to trust their mediator. Virginia Maroulakos Rucinski, Esq. provides the experience and compassion needed for clients to feel comfortable as they openly work through their marital issues. We are honored to have her as part of our team as she guides clients towards an amicable conclusion to their legal matter.
If mediation is not right for your legal matter, please be advised that Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C. is a full-service litigation firm. We can assist with all of your litigation needs, including but not limited to divorce, custody, child support, and spousal support.