STEP 1: Engage with Chatbot →
STEP 2: Fill out questions
STEP 3: Your will and related documents will be prepare and forwarded to you with instructions for signing and notarization.
- Having an estate plan is important. It may seem like an overwhelming project, but LegalShield is here to help you get it done. Our friendly and knowledgeable attorneys are always just a phone call away.
- Begin your Click-To-Will Chatbot by selecting your state below.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO OBTAIN YOUR ESTATE DOCUMENTS
- A copy of your Prenuptial Agreement (if applicable).
- The names and birth dates of your children and grandchildren (if applicable).
- The name and contact information of the person you have chosen to be guardian of your child(ren), the trustee(s) of their estate, and your personal representative/executor.
- To best serve you in completing your Will for estate tax purposes, you’ll be asked to provide the approximate dollar amount of such items as: your home, other real estate, bank accounts, vehicles, retirement plans, life insurance policies, and debts such as mortgages, loans, medical or others over $5,000.
HELPFUL INFORMATION BEFORE YOU GET STARTED!
- This Will Questionnaire is NOT your Will. It will help your Provider Law Firm prepare your Will. All questions applicable to you MUST be completed in their entirety to have your Will prepared.
- If you need more space to answer a question, attach a separate sheet and indicate the question number to which it pertains.
QUESTIONS OR FEEDBACK?
- If you have questions while filling out this chatbot, do not hesitate to call us at:
(New Jersey) 1-800-507-6241
- If you would like to submit a survey for feedback please click here.