401 Route 70 East, Suite 100
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
Ms. Weinroth has been an attorney with Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C. for more than 19 years. In her tenure with this firm, she has handled a myriad of legal matters including, but not limited to, family law and matrimonial matters, creditors rights, criminal defense representation, general litigation, and traffic municipal court offenses.
Ms. Weinroth currently concentrates her private practice on matrimonial and family law matters representing a wide variety of clients in all types of family law matters including divorce, child custody, child support, equitable distribution and domestic violence. As a professional divorced mother of twins, Ms. Weinroth is passionate about helping others resolve their own family issues economically and positively.
Ms. Weinroth is currently a prosecutor in Gloucester City, Oaklyn Boro, Brooklawn, Barrington, Mt. Ephraim in Camden County as well as Pemberton Township and Mt. Holly in Burlington County, and South Harrison Township in Gloucester County. She previously was a prosecutor in Cherry Hill Township and Bordentown Township/City.
Ms. Weinroth can often be seen on the soccer field or track watching her children. When she is not rooting on her children, she enjoys relaxing on the beach, reading a great book and laughing with friends and family!
- 1999 New Jersey
- 1999 Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 1999
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2007
- Rowan College, B.A.
- Rutgers School of Law, J.D.
- Member, Camden County Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Legal Counsel, SJSP United
- Old Orchard Swim Club, Board Member (2009-2010)
- Executive Council Member, CLLA – Young Member Section (2010-2012)
- Board Member, Cooper Hospital Foundation (2014-2015)
- SJ Magazine, Top Attorney 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- South Jersey Magazine, Awesome Attorney 2009, 2010, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Published Decision: Cooper University Medical Center v. Seafarers Health and Benefits Plan, 500 F.Supp.2d 457 (D.N.J. 2007).
- Article: Camden County Woman “Domestic Violence” (Sept/Oct 2001)
- Speaker: The Ripa Center for Women- “Financial Recovery: Steps to Break Free from Debt and Find Peace of Mind” (2009); “Taking Control: Divorce Planning for Women” (2009); “Estate Planning for Every Age” (2010); “Legal 101: Ten Basic Rules of Law Every Woman Should Know” (2010)