401 Route 70 East, Suite 100
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Areas of Practice
- Criminal and Civil Litigation
Mr. Norwood, Jr., was born and raised in Camden, New Jersey. He is a product of the Camden school system. Andre was graduated from Camden High School in 1990. He attended Cheyney University of PA where he received a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice/Social Relations. He received his Juris Doctorate from Thomas Cooley Law School. He was admitted to the New Jersey Bar in 2005. Andre served as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Renee Cardwell Hughes. He is the Owner and Principal Attorney at the Law Office of Andre A. Norwood, Jr. where his primary practice of law are Criminal and Civil Litigation.
In addition, Andre is an Assistant Public Defender in the Camden City Municipal Court.
- 2005 New Jersey
- Cheyney University of PA, B.A.
- Thomas Cooley Law School, J.D.
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
- Men of BACA(Bronze Association for Cultural Advancement
- New Jersey for Justice
- Association of Trial Attorneys of America
- Andre has given numerous seminars on Traffic and Criminal Law issues in the community specifically to the juveniles in the City of Camden. He believes that education is the key to civility.