401 Route 70 East, Suite 100
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Areas of Practice
- Land Use Planning and Zoning
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Development and Approvals
- Municipal Government Law
Mr. Lozuke is a Senior Attorney and Chair of both the Real Estate and Municipal Government Departments in the firm. Mr. Lozuke is a champion of aggressively assisting clients in obtaining their objectives concentrating in all aspects of planning, zoning and land use matters, as well as commercial and residential real estate transactions and real estate development work including, when necessary, litigation. Mr. Lozuke also has an extensive background in Municipal Government Law and currently serves as Solicitor in the Borough of Woodbury Heights and South Harrison Township, as well as the Planning Board Solicitor in the City of Woodbury and the Borough of Haddon Heights.
Mr. Lozuke is actively involved with the “Food Drive Committee” established by Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C. that serves charitable organizations throughout the community and he also enjoys cooking in his spare time.
- 2001 New Jersey
- S. District Court for the State of New Jersey
- 2001 Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey
- 2007 United States Supreme Court
- Rutgers University, B.A.
- Widener University School of Law, J.D.
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- Gloucester County Bar Foundation (Trustee 2005-2007)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Gloucester County Chamber of Commerce
- 2018 South Jersey Magazine- Awesome Attorney/Real Estate
- Widener University School of Law- Mentoring Program