401 Route 70 East, Suite 100
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Areas of Practice
- Tractor-Trailer Crashes
- Commercial Vehicle Crashes
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Car Crashes
- Motorcycle Crashes
- Premises Liability
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports and Recreational Injuries
- Cases against Alcohol Servers
Mr. Rice is an Attorney in the Firm’s Personal Injury Group. His work focuses primarily on tractor-trailer crashes, commercial vehicle crashes, traumatic brain injuries, catastrophic injuries, wrongful death cases, car crashes, motorcycle crashes, premises liability, spinal cord injuries, amputations, sports and recreational injuries and cases against alcohol servers. In 2019, Mr. Rice was selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star, an distinction reserved for only the top 2.5 percent of attorneys under 40 years old in Pennsylvania.
Mr. Rice earned his Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in Law and Justice from Rowan University in 2013, where he was named to the Dean’s List every semester. At Rowan, Mr. Rice was a pitcher on the University’s baseball team and was a Rowan Scholar Athlete.
After graduating from Rowan, Mr. Rice attended Delaware Law School at Widener University. There he attained his Juris Doctor (J.D.) with a Certificate in Trial Advocacy in 2016. While in law school, Mr. Rice competed in and won Delaware Law School’s 2015 Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Competition. Additionally, Mr. Rice was a member of Delaware Law School’s Criminal Defense Clinic, where he zealously represented financially distressed clients.
Mr. Rice also achieved a Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree with honors in Trial Advocacy from Temple University Beasley School of Law in 2019. He is a huge Philadelphia sports fan and he enjoys spending time with his family and friends, as well as with his dog, Roxy.
- New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Rowan University, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree in Law and Justice
- Delaware Law School at Widener University, Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree in Trial Advocacy, with honors
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Honors/Achievements/Publications/Speaking Engagements