401 Route 70 East, Suite 100
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Worker’s Compensation
Mr. Schultz has been practicing law in New Jersey since 1974. Prior to coming to Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C., Mr. Schultz worked both in the public and private sector. Mr. Schultz also worked for the Mercer County Legal Aid Society serving as Director of Litigation. Later, Mr. Schultz served on their Board of Trustees for 6 years and as President of the Board for two years.
- 1974 New Jersey
- District Court of New Jersey
- University of Missouri, B.A. in Chemistry and Zoology
- Valparaiso University, J.D.
- Burlington County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Served on the Board of Trustees of the Mercer County Legal Aid Society for six years, and as President of the Board for two years.
- Served as General Counsel to the Princeton Housing Authority.
- Served as Arbitrator in Ocean and Monmouth Counties.
- Served as Supervising Attorney for the Legal Shield program from 2004-20012. Received several Leadership awards while serving as Supervising Attorney.