401 Route 70 East, Suite 100
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Areas of Practice
- General Practice, Contract Law
Mr. Barth is an attorney licensed to practice in all federal and state courts in New Jersey. In addition to the practice of law, Mr. Barth is a writer, amateur photographer, and cold case enthusiast. His latest book, tentatively titled THE GARDEN STATE PARKWAY MURDERS, is scheduled to be published by WildBlue Press in 2020.
- 1999 New Jersey
- New Jersey State Courts
- S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Hampden-Sydney College, B.A.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg School of Law, J.D.
- Peddie School (NJ) Athletic Hall of Fame (Inducted 2005)
- Best Presentation, Bainbridge Moot Court Competition (1998)