200 Continental Drive, Suite 215
Newark, DE 19713
Ms. Church has practiced law in Delaware since 2012. She has a varied legal background and has served individual business clients throughout her career. She now provides consultations to Legal Shield members at Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C., as the Supervising Attorney for both Delaware and New Jersey. Prior to joining Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C., she worked at a mid-sized corporate law firm as part of a corporate counseling practice group. As part of that group, she drafted corporate charters and bylaws and documents for corporate formation and dissolution. She also prepared advice for clients on matters regarding broad fiduciary duties, mergers and acquisitions, and shareholder class and derivative actions. She has additional experience in helping clients in a wide variety of non-corporate areas of law as well, including contract disputes, landlord/tenant issues, bankruptcy, divorce, child custody, child support, and employment law.
Ms. Church loves interior design and spends much of her free time pursuing this passion.
- 2012 Delaware
- District of Delaware
- Bucknell University, Summa Cum Laude with Honors in English, A. English & Psychology
- William & Mary School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, J.D.
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Group Legal Services Association
- Dominique Church, Note, and Neuroscience in the Courtroom: An International Concern, 52 WM. & Mary L Rev. 1825 (2012)
- Church, Dominique. “Ways to Get the Most Out of Your LegalShield Membership.” Facebook Live. 11 October 2018.
- Church, Dominique. “Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Millennials (*But Were Afraid to Ask).” GLSA 2019 Annual Spring Meeting: Charting the Course. Tampa, Florida. 10 May 2019.