401 Route 70 East, Suite 100
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Areas of Practice
- Municipal Court
- Criminal Law
Ms. Lazarus oversees firm’s municipal practice and focuses primarily on litigating municipal offenses and minor criminal offense such as DUI, motor vehicle violations, disorderly person offenses, and expungements.
Ms. Lazarus is the mother of three and enjoys spending time with her family and is an avid runner.
- 1993 New Jersey
- 1993 Pennsylvania
- S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- University of Maryland, B.S.
- Widener University School of Law, summa cum laude J.D.
- Delaware Journal of Corporate Law Review (Alumna)
- Voted Best of South Jersey for Criminal Law by South Jersey Magazine (2008)