401 Route 70 East, Suite 100
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
NJ Office: 856-429-5507
1845 Walnut Street, Suite 1199
Philadelphia, PA 19103
PA Office: 215-978-9649
200 Continental Drive, Suite 215
Newark, DE 19713
DE Office: 302-731-8349
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- Civil Litigation
- Business Transactions and Contracts
- Corporate Formation
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
Gabriel A. DiLeonardo, Sr. practices in personal injury, workers compensation, and social security disability claims. Mr. DiLeonardo is also heavily involved in commercial litigation, real estate, business transactions, and corporate formation. Mr. DiLeonardo is licensed to practice in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware.
Mr. DiLeonardo earned his juris doctor and a Business Law Organization Certificate from Delaware Law School in 2016.
During law school, Mr. DiLeonardo served as a SBA representative for the real estate law society, a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Society, and participated in the Delaware Law Intensive Trial Advocacy Program.
Mr. DiLeonardo joined Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C. in 2011 and earned his law degree while serving as the firm’s law clerk. Upon graduating from law school, Mr. Dileonardo was offered an associate position in the firm’s Real Estate Department and Personal Injury Department.
- 2016 New Jersey
- 2017 Pennsylvania
- 2018 Delaware
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey (2016)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2017)
- United States District Court for the District of Delaware (2019)
- The Catholic University of America, B.A., Classics
- Delaware School of Law, J.D.
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division
- Law Practice Management Committee
- Workers’ Compensation Section Member
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Certified in Business Law Organization – Delaware School of Law
- Selected in 2020 for Super Lawyers in Pennsylvania for Personal Injury