401 Route 70 East, Suite 100
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Transactions
- Corporate Formation
- Corporate Litigation
- Foreclosure Litigation
- Estate Planning
John C. Miller, III is the managing partner of our Firm charged with overseeing all departments and personnel. Mr. Miller’s practice is primarily concentrated Real Estate and Estate Planning, though he also handles Corporate Formation and Litigation issues.
For more than two decades, Mr. Miller has developed a niche in the areas of both residential and commercial real estate practice. Mr. Miller has represented individuals buying their first home, as well as development companies constructing large commercial complexes. He is well-versed in all aspects of the real estate acquisition process as well as matters pertaining to eminent domain, governmental takings and foreclosure.
More recently, Mr. Miller’s practice has branched out to include wills, trusts, and other estate planning issues to accommodate the every-growing need for lifetime planning. The practice relates to the drafting of wills, living wills and the formation of trusts, including special needs trusts, which allow individuals to plan for both themselves and their loved ones later in life and upon their death.
Mr. Miller was recently voted Best of South Jersey for Eminent Domain, by his peers in South Jersey Magazine.
- 1986 New Jersey
- 1986 Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Saint Joseph’s University, B.S., Alpha Epsilon Delta Honor Society
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D.
- Camden County Bar Association
- Philadelphia County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania State Bar Association
- American Bar Associations
- Corporation, Bankruptcy and Business Law Section-American Bar Association
- Mortgage Counsel of New Jersey
- Mortgage Banking Association; National Second Mortgage Association
- League of Mortgage Lawyers of New Jersey
- Pennsylvania Financial Services Association Consumer Lending Society of Pennsylvania
- Published Decisions: Cooper v. Prudential Insurance Co., 876 A.2d 335 (N.J.A.D. 2005); United Jersey Bank/South, N.A. v. Camera, 638 A.2d 913 (N.J.A.D. 1994); In re Crisomia, 286 B.R. 604 (E.D.Pa. 2002)
- Voted Best of South Jersey for Eminent Domain by South Jersey Magazine (2008)