401 Route 70 East, Suite 100
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Areas of Practice
- Worker’s Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Municipal Law
- Land Use
Mr. Mignogna is President of the firm and concentrates his practice in matters of litigation, municipal law, personal injury, law use and worker’s compensation. He has successfully tried hundreds of cases. He also serves as a Hearing Officer for various South Jersey municipalities. Mr. Mignogna has served on the Voorhees Township Committee since 2003 and as Mayor of Voorhees Township since 2005. During his time in government service, he has been a member of the New Jersey Conference of Mayors, a member of the Voorhees Planning Board, liaison to the Voorhees Economic Development Committee, liaison to the Voorhees Recreation Advisory Board, Liaison to the Voorhees Cultural Diversity Committee and Director of Public Safety.
In 2014, he was inducted into the New Jersey Mayors’ Hall of Fame. In 2015, he was elected President of the Camden County Mayors’ Association and the same year was honored as Camden County Mayor of the Year.
Mr. Mignogna’s community service has included being a coach for GVAA Baseball, the Voorhees Township Basketball Association, the Voorhees Soccer Association and the Voorhees Girls Softball Association. He has been a founding member and Trustee of the Voorhees Theatre Company, a member of the Alicia Rose Victorious Foundation Advisory Board, a member of Voorhees Relay for Life, a member of the Kirkwood Lake Clean-Up, a Voorhees School District Key Communicator, a member of the Voorhees Business Association and a volunteer for the Voorhees Middle School Drama Club. He has also been a member of the Board of Trustees of the United Way of Camden County.
- 1984 New Jersey
- 1984 Pennsylvania
- New Jersey, Pennsylvania U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- S. District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Joseph’s University, B.S. magna cum laude
- Temple University School of Law, J.D.
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Camden County Bar Association
- Camden County Superior Court Civil Practice Committee
- Camden County Mayor’s Association
- J. League of Municipalities