200 Continental Drive, Suite 215
Newark, DE 19713
Areas of Practice
- Legal Shield
Mr. Willard is an associate counsel in the Newark, DE Office handling Legal Shield matters.
Mr. Willard is active in his community, having served as chair of the Delaware Bar Association Employment Law section, as President of his parish council, as a Board member of St. Mark’s High School and as a member of the Diocese of Wilmington Board of Education. Mr. Willard enjoys spending time and traveling with his wife, children, and grandchildren.
- Delaware and Pennsylvania
- United States Supreme Court
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal District Court, District of Delaware
- Delaware State Courts
- Salesianum High School
- University of Delaware, B.A.
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Thomas More Society
- Carpenter/Walsh Pro Bono Inn of Court
- Willard has spoken at various Delaware State Bar Association seminars and at several national seminars.