401 Route 70 East, Suite 100
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Areas of Practice
- Creditors’ Rights
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Real Estate Litigation
- Appellate Practice
Mr. Williams has extensive experience in Creditors’ Rights and Litigation. His practice currently focuses on Mortgage Foreclosure, Real Estate & Mortgage Related Litigation, and Appellate Practice.
Mr. Williams represents residential and commercial banks, mortgage servicers, title insurers and agencies, and individuals throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey in actions for equitable subrogation, interpleader, quiet title, contractual disputes, and FDCPA, TILA, & RESPA litigation.
Mr. Williams has successfully tired actions, as well as successfully represented clients before the intermediate appellate courts in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, and Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
Prior to joining Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C., Mr. Williams was an associate at Regional Mortgage Servicing Law Firm where he oversaw the firm’s mediation practice. During law school, Mr. Williams participated in a disability law clinic where he represented clients at involuntary commitment hearings.
Mr. Williams resides in Glassboro, New Jersey and in his spare time is an avid cyclist.
- 2012 Maryland
- 2013 Pennsylvania
- 2014 New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- The George Washington University, Cum Laude, B.B.A
- The University of Baltimore – School of Law, J.D.
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- S. Bank Nat. Ass’n v. Watkins, 644 Fed.Appx. 144 (3rd. Cir. 2016)
- Bayview Loan Servicing, LLC v. Lindsay, 185 A.3d 307 (Pa. 2018)
- PNC Bank, N.A. v. Oshri, 2018 WL 4997212 (N.J. Super. Div. 2018)
- PNC Bank, N.A. v. Mercadante, 2018 WL 5046979 (N.J. Super. App. Div. 2018)
- Bank of N.Y. Mellon v. Nederlof, 2019 WL 1569155 (Pa. Super. 2019)