401 Route 70 East, Suite 100
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law Representation and Mediation
- Child Custody and Support
- Alimony Spousal Support
- Domestic Violence/Restraining Orders
Ms. Rucinski joined Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C. in September 2017. She is licensed to practice law in New Jersey (1994), New York (1997), Pennsylvania (1994) and the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. Ms. Rucinski is also the Vice President, and an Accredited Professional Mediator (APM) with New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators.
Ms. Rucinski has served as a court-appointed Mediator, including appointment as a custody and parenting plan Mediator in the Somerset County Superior Court, Chancery Division, Family Part; a Child Dependency Mediator in Mercer County Superior Court, where she received special training in complex multiparty Mediation; and she is on the roster of approved mediators for the economic aspects of divorce.
Ms. Rucinski believes that, in many cases, mediation is a good solution for a difficult situation. She provides family and divorce mediation services designed to help separating and divorcing families reach amicable resolutions of all issues of concern, and to leave conflict behind.
Ms. Rucinski is trained to Mediate both Divorce and Family Law matters, as well as general civil and equity Mediation matters.
In addition to Mediation, Ms. Rucinski concentrates her practice in Divorce and Family Law representation. She represents clients with various Family Law issues, such as divorce, separation, custody and parenting, child support, other child-related issues, alimony, equitable distribution, and other issues of importance for individual clients.
Ms. Rucinski has a great passion for animals. She loves to travel, read, handicrafts, and spend time with family and friends.
- 1994 New Jersey
- 1994 Pennsylvania
- 1997 New York
- S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Seton Hall University, cum laude B.A.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators (Accredited Member, Member of the Board of Directors, Member of the Executive Committee, Board Secretary)
- New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators (NJAPM) – Accredited Professional Mediator (APM)
- NJAPM – Board Member since 2016
- NJAPM – Vice President and Member of Executive Committee
- New Jersey Institute of Continuing Legal Education – speaker: “Hanging Out Your Shingle”
- Rutgers University – Guest Speaker: Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Lectured for NJICLE
- Various church and community organizations – presentations on ADR and Mediation
- New Jersey Superior Court – Roster for Civil/General Equity Mediation
- New Jersey Superior Court – Roster for Family Law Economic Mediation
- New Jersey Superior Court, Somerset County – served Custody/Visitation Mediator
- New Jersey Superior Court, Somerset County – served on Case Evaluation Panel
- New Jersey Superior Court, Mercer County – served as Child Dependency Mediator