401 Route 70 East, Suite 100
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
Areas of Practice
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate
- Business Transactions and Contracts
- Corporate Formation
- Municipal Court
- Administrative Hearings
Ms. Alfaro practices in real estate, municipal court, immigration, business transactions, and corporate formation. Ms. Alfaro also handles Motor Vehicle Commission administrative hearings and appeals. Ms. Alfaro also provides consultation for Legal Shield Members as the Supervising Attorney of Spanish Legal Group. Ms. Alfaro is licensed to practice in New Jersey and New York.
Ms. Alfaro earned her juris doctorate with a concentration in Entertainment Law and Intellectual Property from Seton Hall Law School in 2010. During law school, Ms. Alfaro served as the President of the Latin American Law Students Association and a member of Seton Hall Law’s Inaugural Diversity Council. She was also a member of the Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Board and a member of the Immigrant Worker’s Rights Clinic.
Ms. Alfaro served as Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Vincent J. Grasso, A.J.S.C. from 2010 to 2011. In private practice, she has successfully represented clients in various legal matters throughout the State of New Jersey. Ms. Alfaro is fluent in Spanish.
Ms. Alfaro loves cycling and has participated in events with Team in Training to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (LLS).
- 2010 New Jersey
- 2013 New York
- S. District Court for the State of New Jersey
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, B.A. Double Major: Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice, Summa Cum Laude
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., concentration in Intellectual Property
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey