What Court Handles Landlord Tenant Issues in Delaware?

  • According to Delaware code, the Justice of the Peace Court has jurisdiction over all landlord and tenant issues.
  • The Justice of the Peace Court is very user friendly; there is a tutorial on their web site for handling landlord-tenant issues, and they tell you what forms should be used.
  • If you have any question, consult an experienced landlord-tenant attorney.