How Can I Collect Money a Customer Owes Me?

5437288053_624c075aa3_bIf you’re a business owner and a customer owes you money, there are some things you can do. However, you may need the assistance of an attorney. If that individual is a consumer and not a business, then the attorney needs to send a proper Fair Debt Collection Practices Act letter, which allows 30 days to respond to the letter and provides certain warnings necessary under the Fair Debt Law so that the consumer can either pay the debt or dispute it.

Please contact the experienced Delaware business attorneys at Mattleman, Weinroth & Miller, P.C., with any questions you may have regarding business laws and regulations.