What Court Handles Landlord Tenant Issues in Delaware?

According to Delaware code, the Justice of the Peace Court has jurisdiction over all landlord and tenant issues. The Justice of the Peace Court is very user friendly; there is a tutorial on their web site for handling landlord-tenant issues, and they tell you what forms should be used. If you have any question, consult […]

Read More